It has been such a pleasure to see so many people enjoying Villa Finale’s grounds. What started out as a First Friday invitation has been so well-received that Villa Finale’s grounds are now open daily 9:30am – 4:00pm Tuesday through Saturday! Since we made our grounds accessible a few weeks ago, folks have been enjoying the grounds self-guided tour brochure, quiet strolls and even lunch on the property.
After seeing so many of our visitors “tagging” themselves on Facebook as being on our grounds, we came up with a fun idea: a scavenger hunt contest! Beginning on March 1, 2013 and every first Friday after that, we will be posting a photograph on our Facebook page of an item on our grounds. The first person to reply to the post with a photograph of that item’s location will win two free admissions to Villa Finale and a Villa Finale / National Trust water bottle (prizes may vary)! Here are some contest details:
- Scavenger hunt photographs will be uploaded to Villa Finale’s Facebook page between 10am and 11am every First Friday of the month (excluding holidays or maintenance closures).
- Participants may not win more than two months in a row.
- The winner will be publicly announced on Villa Finale’s Facebook page and given instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Employees of Villa Finale and Villa Finale volunteers are not eligible.
- Villa Finale kindly asks that all photographs be kept suitable for all audiences.
Spread the word and be on the look-out for the first “Where at Villa Finale is …” photograph next month! You can find Villa Finale on Facebook and “like” us here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Finale/136484939748956?ref=hl